1) I applied 5n@BP at her roots and while that was processing I did a partial Balayage with Goldwell’s Silk Lift Strong with 20 Vol. She already had previous balayage so I was really just focusing on bringing it up around her face and creating some lighter highlights so when I put the tone on it would POP.
2) I shampooed her hair using Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo and prepped the hair using the Goldwell structure equalizer spray. The spray equalizes structural differences and optimizes color deposit on hair. We use this spray any time we do color services just to insure the the best results.
3) After prepped with equalizer spray and towel dried I applied 10bb, 7pk, and rose.
4) I allowed the colorance gloss to process for 20 minutes, rinsed and applied Goldwell Dual Senses Rich Repair Serum on towel dried hair for extra protection, shine and moisture.
5) I styled Natalies hair using all Oribe products, I started with Foundation Mist, and then applied Smooth Style Serum mid-length to ends and just a couple drops of Oribe Gold Lust Oil just on the ends. After Blowdrying smooth I used my 1 1/4 Curling iron, alternating directions setting her curls and allowing them to cool.
6) Using a wide tooth comb I brushed lightly through the curls to break them apart and create my desired texture and finished with Oribe Apres Beach Wave.
7) As far as at home maintenance I recommended Goldwell’s Color Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner as well as the brilliance serum spray. I also precooked Natalie 6 weeks out for a root touch up and at that point we would see how the gloss faded and decide on our next look.